Wednesday, April 29, 2015

CSI Case File #162 - Guest Detective

A happy Wednesday evening to you all!

Today I am back to share with you my last layout that I created as a Guest detective for CSI, as part of Scrapbook Fantasies sponsorship this month.

CSI Case File #162

THE SCHEME

I have used the colours provided

EVIDENCE

Circle, Stars, Stripes, Something Transparent, Swirls, Paint

TESTIMONY

Place your story in something surprising - I have put my journalling under the flower petal.

"The Magic Of You"


Products Used:

Raven Bazzill Cardstock
Simple Stories Say Cheese Papers
Wow Chipboard
Kaiser Red Paint
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Prima SIIC Pearl Swirls
Paper Doilies
Kaiser Star Enamel Stickers
Prima Bubble Stencil
Heidi Swapp Colour Shine
Kaiser Chevron Texture Stamp
Funky Flairs Studio Flair



Well that's all from me this evening.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. This looks fabulous.. I love the dotty paper.. good on you for getting these done, I just did not have the time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!