Saturday, April 4, 2015

123 Challenge Blog April DT Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have my DT layout to share with you for our March challenge over at 123 Challenge Blog. Totally loved this month's Board, my favourite yet!! As you can see I have used the hot pink as my main colour, stamped a Kaiser Grid stamp on my background and written my "LOL" in full by using Laughing Out Loud :)


"Happy""


Products Used:

American Crafts Hot Pink Cardstock
Bella Patterned Papers
Prima, Manor House, Kaiser and Green Tara Flowers
Kaiser Word Stickers
Funky Flairs Studio Flair
Kaiser Grid Texture Stamp
Texture Paste and Fireworks Sprays
Francheville Enamel Stickers
Memory Maze Chipboard





Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to drop over to the blog and check out the gorgeous work of the other DT girls.  I do hope you can join in with this month's challenge as there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. This is gorgeous! Lovely flowers and love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!