Thursday, June 19, 2014

Off The Rails Scrapbooking Challenge - Up, Up And Away

Hi there,

Today I have my LO to share with you for OTR Scrapbooking's latest challenge, and this month the challenge is "Up, Up and Away".

You can see the details here,


I decided to do a double page this time as I really wanted to use some photo's of Chloe from our last holiday to the Gold Coast when we visited Dreamworld, we just have so many :).  I have used some little bird Resins on my pages.


   

Products Used:

Kaisercraft Ivory Cardstock
Bo Bunny Block Party Papers
Kaisercraft, Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Prima Bird Resins
Martha Stewart Cherish Punch Around the Page
SU Small and Large Star Punches
American Crafts Thickers
Pearls 

 

  

  

  

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,

Tania xx 


1 comment :

  1. Very cute and colourful double layout Tania. Thanks for joining our challenge at Off The Rails.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!