Wednesday, June 4, 2014

May DT Projects for Twiddleybitz

Hello!

Today I have for DT projects for Twiddleybitz to share with you.  This month we added Dry Embossing or Embossing to our projects.

First off I have a couple of tags, for this project I embossed the background of the tags.


Products Used:

Prima Julie Nutting Tag Pad
Couture Creations Embossing Folders
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Fireworks Sprays
Used Tea Bag Leaves
Kaiser Black Pearls
Manor House Love and Dream Words
Twiddleybitz Sprocket Set TRA008, Square Mini Ornate Frame FRA020, Wrought Iron Fancy W001, Paris Lamp Post Short GAT011


My second project is a Twiddleybitz 6x6 Display Frame, for this project once painted I have embossed the entire frame with Clear Embossing Powder.


Products Used :

Twiddleybitz 6x6 Display Frame EAS6x6
Twiddleybitz Small Cluster Of Mushrooms MUSH002, Flowers In Flourish FLOW005
Green Tara Flowers
Tim Holtz Distress Paint
Clear Embossing Powder
Prima Stickers
American Craft Glitter Thickers


For my final project I have created a "Mothers Day" card.  For this project I have embossed the background and also added clear embossing to the Mum and Flowers after it was painted.


Products Used :

Kraft Cardstock
Prima Princess Collection
Prima Flowers, SIIC and Tags
Tim Holtz Distress Paint
Clear Embossing Powder
Twiddleybitz Mum Word WOR053, Wrought Iron Fancy W001, Circle Swirl Frame FRA016


Well that's all for my today.  Thanks for stopping by,

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!