Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Scrapbookers Club - Paper Flourish


Morning All,

Today I have my LO for Paper Flourish's Feb Challenge, and the challenge was we were given a piece of MME Chalkboard Paper (which is the background piece), a pearl arrow and the theme was to create a LO associated with "Fun In The Sun".  My picture was taken a Movieworld!!


As mentioned above the base paper is MME Chalk Studio Paper.  I have roughly painted the paper with gesso and then randomly stuck torn Muslin over the paper and then given it another rough coat of Gesso.  Once dry I added some Fireworks Sprays and Distress Paint over the page.  I paint the Twiddleybitz Small Swirls Overlay OV003 with Mustard Seed Distress Paint.  I have added the Prima Pearl arrows to each side of the photo.  The flowers are Manor House and Green Tara.  Lastly I have used Pink Paislee Artisan Words Stickers for the "Fun Together" title.

Have a wonderful weekend, thanks for stopping by,

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!