Saturday, March 8, 2014

A Little More Mixed Media & Twiddleybitz

Hi there,

Just a quick post today to share with you another mixed media project I made recently, a "Trinket Box". Inspired by the incredibly talented Finnabair!!



I have used a large paper mache' box.  To decorate the box I used some lace, Prima Finnabair Trinkets, Flowers and Embellishments.  Twiddleybitz products used are Swirl Flourish Vine FLOR024 and Wrought Iron Border Large WI003.  I used several different Glimmer Mists and Fireworks Sprays over the box and then finished it off by painting Gold and Rose Pink Viva Precious Metal Paints over it. 


Here are a couple of close ups of the box.


Thanks for stopping by,

Tania xx 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!