Thursday, February 6, 2014

Flourish With A Bling - February Challenge

Hi,

This month's Challenge at FWAB is all about love and passion and the love of your life..... with a quote to inspire you,

“Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”


You can see the full details here,


Here is my take on the challenge.


For this LO I have used "Be Mine" papers by Echo Park.  I have used the Martha Stewart Flourish Lace Punch Around the Page on the Black/White Polka Dot piece. The flowers are Prima.  The Rubons Kaiser. I have used American Crafts GLitter Thickers for the Title.  Lastly the FWAB products I used this month is the Black Puffy Jasmine Flourish and some of their Bulk Silver Rhinestones.

Thanks for visiting,

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!