Friday, February 7, 2014

Anna's Craft Cupboard - February Sketch Challenge.

Hello,

Today I have my LO to share with you that I made for Anna's Craft Cupboard Feb Challenge.


This is my take on the sketch above :)


I have used White Bazzill for the base and then an Aqua Bazzill for the next piece. The patterned papers and Embellishments are from Heidi Swapps Mixed Company Collection. I have distressed all the edges of the papers with the Prima Distress Tool.The "Be An Original" is a Lil Davis Designs Chip Art Coaster.  The Flowers are GreenTara and Lastly I have used American Crafts Glitter Thickers for the "Chloe" Title.

Thanks for popping in, have a great weekend,

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!