Thursday, October 10, 2013

Anna's Craft Cupboard - October Sketch Challenge

Back again, last one for today,

The last project I wanted to show you,  is my Layout for Anna's Craft Cupboard latest sketch challenge. I really enjoyed making this layout playing with texture paste, sprays, and getting alittle messy :)



A close up of some of the flowers


My patterned paper is Prima's Delight Collection.  I used the Kaiser Damask Template and painted over it with Texture Paste, I then sprayed Perfect Pearls Copper Mist and Goosebumps, stamped a kaiser doily stamp randomly over the page with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink, and finally finished the page off but distressing the edges and inking them with Frayed Burlap. I have used the Martha Stewart Cherish Page Around the Page under my photos.  The flowers are Prima and Flourish With A Bling, the Pearl Flourishes Prima and lastly the  title is from the Delight Sticker Sheet.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!