Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Couple of Twiddleybitz DT Projects


Hello, 

Today I wanted to share with you a couple of projects I made for the Twiddleybitz Design Team "Washi and Twiddleybitz" October Challenge.  There is still time to get those entries in!!  


The first project to share is my card.


I have used white cardstock as the base.  The Patterned Papers and Collectables are from Kaiser's Lavender Haze Collection.  The Black/White Polka Dot Washi is from my stash, the blue Rhinestones Kaiser.  The flowers are Green Tara and Prima.  The Twiddleybitz Products I have used are FLOW005 - Flowers In Flourish, WI001 - Wrought Iron Fancy, WOR039 - Love.  The Love Word and Wrought Iron Fancy are Painted with Brushed Pewter Distress Paint and the Flowers are Painted in Spun Sugar Distress Paint and then covered in Fairy Dust Glitter.



The second Project is my LO I completed for the challenge.


The background Page is white Bazzill which I have used a Prima Mask on and painted with texture paste.  I have then used the Kaiser Doily Mask and sprayed Fireworks sprays randomly over the page.  The Patterened Papers are Carta Bella's "Paris Girl".  The Black/White, Pink/White and Star Washi Tape is from my stash.  The flowers are Prima and Green Tara.  The Twiddleybitz products used are 
FLOW005 - Flowers In FLourish, FRAM018 - Circle Doily Frame,WOR 084 - A Beautiful Life - Word (which I have just used the Beautiful.)

Tania xx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!