Thursday, August 8, 2024

Happiness in This - 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hi there!
Just popping in today to share the first of my DT projects for August for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have created a layout.

"Happiness is This"


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Thin Square Stacked Frames
*Addy's Butterflies
*Swaying Branches
*6x4 Phrase Stick Set 5

 I have used the gorgeous Celebr8 Cherished Memories Collection to create the base for my layout.  I fussy cut the gorgeous wreath for the focal point of the background page.


I coloured the Addy's Butterflies & largest Stacked Square frame chippies with Heidi Swapp Blush Color Shine Spray.  The Swaying Branches chippies were coloured with Opal Polish Green Paint. 


Once I added my photo,  I added the Stacked Frame over top.
I added lots of paper blooms to the top right and bottom left of my photo.  I tucked one of each of the Swaying Branch chippies into each side of the bottom flower cluster.  I added the Add's butterfly chippies tucking a couple into the flower clusters and the rest randomly around my page.
 I finished of my page by adding the "Happiness in This" title which I left raw, across the top of my photo.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!