Friday, August 16, 2024

Be Yourself - 2 Crafty Chipboard

 Hi there!
Just popping in today to share the last of my DT projects for August for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have created another layout. 

"Be Yourself"


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Frame Olivia
*Be Yourself
*Textured Tile Bits
*Swirl 1


I have used the beautiful 49 & Market 'Kraft Garden' Collection to create the base for my layout.  


I coloured the Textured Tile Bits chippies using White Gold Wax.  I also used the White Gold Wax on my "Be Yourself" chippie title and once this was dry I randomly dabbed on some Kaisercraft Turquoise Mist.  The Olivia Frame and Swirl chippies were sprayed with Kaisercraft Turquoise Mist and once dry I randomly added some Frost White Shimmer Paint to them to tone down the colour slightly. 
 I added lots of paper layers under my photo and added it to the centre of my page.


Lots of paper blooms added to the top and bottom of my photo.  I cut the Olivia Frame chippie in half and tucked one half along the left of my photo and the other half along right of my photo.
I cut the Textured Tile Bits chippies into pieces and tucked them and the Swirl chippies in amongst the flowers.  I finished off my page by adding the Be Yourself title.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!