Thursday, July 4, 2024

Loving These Moments - 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hi there!
Just popping in today to share the first of my DT projects for July for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have created a layout.

"Loving These Moments"


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*6" Parisian Border
*Circle Dot Frames
*Funky Heart Swirls
*Loving these Moments
*2023's


 I have used the stunning Celebr8 Starry Night Collection to create the base for my layout.  I fussy cut the gorgeous wreath for the focal point of the background page.


I coloured the Funky Hearts Swirls & Parisian Border chippies with Dylusions Black Marble Shimmer Spray.  The Circle Dot Frame, 2023 and Loving These Moments Title chippies were all coloured with Heidi Swapp Blush Color Shine Spray. 


Once I added my photo,  I added lots of paper blooms to the top and bottom of my photo.  I cut the Parisian Border in half and tucked a piece in each side of the flower clusters along the bottom of my photo.  I also cut the Circle Dot Frame in half and tucked a half in the top flower cluster and one in the bottom flower cluster.  I tucked the Funky Heart Swirls in amongst the bottom flower clusters and finished of my page by adding the "Loving These Moments" title and 2023 chippies to my page.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!