Thursday, July 18, 2024

Big Dreams - 2 Crafty Chipboard

 Hi there!
Just popping in today to share the last of my DT projects for July for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have created another layout. 

"Big Dreams"


Products Used:

*Clock Face Discs
*Stitched Lace Border
*2024's
*Mini Flourish Bits


I used the gorgeous Celebr8 Moonlit Dreams Paper Collection to create the base for my layout.  Once I had created my background I set about putting my page together.


I painted all my chippie pieces using Mont Marte Anitque Gold Paint.  Once dry I randomly added some White Gold Wax to the 2024, Mini Flourishes and Stitched Lace Border Chippies.
I added lots of paper layers under my photo and added it to the left side of my page.


Lots of paper blooms added to the top and bottom of my photo.  I cut the Stitched Lace Border in half and placed a piece along the top of my photo and the other half I added along the bottom of my page.
I cut the Clock Face Chippies into pieces and tucked them in amongst the flowers.  I also tucked the Mini Flourish Chippies into the flowers.  I finished off my page by adding the 2024 title.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!