Monday, December 18, 2023

Sweet Christmas Treats Star Decoration - 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hello there!

Just popping in today to share the last of my DT projects for December for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have altered a wooden Star Plaque.

"Merry Christmas Star Decoration"

2 Craft Products Used:

*Holly Flourish
*Star Bright Snowflakes
*Deer Set
*Card - Merry Xmas Words


I have used the gorgeous Paper Rose Studio Sweet Christmas Treats Collection to create this project.  Once I chose the paper for the background of my star plaque I set about decorating.


I fussy cut a large window scene from one of the papers from the collection and adhered it to the star.  I fussy cut lots of beautiful Poinsettias and Holly sprigs from the papers too and added them randomly around the window scene.
I coloured the Holly Flourish and Star Bright Snowflakes with Mont Marte Silver Paint.  Once my chippie pieces were dry I cut the Holly Flourish in half and tucked one of each of the halves into the Poinsettias along the right side of the star.  I added two of the Star Bright Snowflake chippies to the left of the star and the third to the right.


I added a couple of raw Deer chippies also tucking them into the fussy cut elements.  I added a few blooms around the poinsettias and finished off my Star plaque by adding a Merry Christmas chippie title from the Card - Merry Xmas Words pack which I painted with Silver Adirondack Metallics paint along the top. 


Thats' all from me today.  I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and safe and Happy New Year with loved ones.
 Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and see you in the new year!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!