Monday, December 4, 2023

Christmas Time Cards - 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hello there!
Just popping in today to share the first of my DT projects for December for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have created a set of Christmas Cards.

"Christmas Time Cards"


2 Crafty Products Used:

*Mini Reindeers
*St. Nicks Snowflakes
*Swirly Holly Set
*Merry Christmas


I created each of my cards bases using the beautiful Paper Rose Studio Christmas Time Basics Paper Collection. I painted the St Nicks Snowflakes with two coats of gesso.  The Mini Reindeers and the Swirly Holly Chippies have been painted with Mont Morte Gold Paint. 
To construct each of the cards I embellished them with flowers and fussy cut flower elements, then added my chipboard pieces to each card tucking them into and under the paper layers and fussy cut elements on the cards.  To finish each card I added a raw Merry Christmas title to each card.

See each of the cards below.







Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Christmas Time Cards.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!