Thursday, May 4, 2023

Floral Dance Cards - 2 Crafty Chipboard

  Hello there! 

Just popping in today to share the first of my DT projects for May for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have created a set of cards. 

"Floral Dance Cards"


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*6" Circle Revolution Frames
*Charlotte Flowers
* Celebration Swirls


I created each of my card bases using the gorgeous Paper Rose Floral Dance Paper Collection.
How pretty are the colours.  I used Lilac Rose & Golden Flamingo Opal Polish to colour all my chipboard pieces. 
To construct each of the cards I added one of each of the the Circle Revolution Frames to each card and for the forth card  I used the inner solid Circle.  I embellished them with fussy cut flower elements and then tucked in some of the chippie flourish pieces to each.  To finish I cut the Charlotte Flowers in half and tucked a half in the fussy cut elements on the cards.

See each card below.








Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Floral Dance Cards.  
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!