Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Purple Haze Cards - 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hello there! 

Just popping in today to share the second of my DT projects for April for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have created a set of cards. 

"Purple Haze Cards"


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Corner Mini Set 1
*Ginny's Flourish Set
*Thin Square Stacked Frames
*6 x 6 Mixed Sentiment Card Words


I created each of my card bases using the gorgeous Paper Rose Purple Haze Paper Collection.
I just love the colour palette in these patterned papers. I used Pink Thistle Opal Polish to colour the Corner Mini Set and Thin Square Stacked Frames. I also painted the Ginny Flourishes and Sentiment Card Words with the the Opal Polish, once dry I sponged some Art Alchemy Opal Magic Green-Gold Paint over them. 
To construct each of the cards I added the Thin Square Stacked Frames, with a Mini Corner chippie to each.  I embellished them with fussy cut flower elements and then tucked in some of the chippie flourishes pieces to each card and to finish I added a Chippie Sentiment Title to each.

See each card below.









Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Purple Haze Cards.  
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!