Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Paper Rose Studio October DT Share Three

Hi there!

Today I'm just popping in to share the last of my DT projects for October for Paper Rose Studio.  I have a layout for my final share.

"Christmas Blessings" 


Products Used:

Paper Rose Poinsettia Garden 12x12 Paper Collection 
 Paper Rose  Aussie Christmas - Small and Large Gum Leaves & Holly Bouquet Dies
Paper Rose Holly Stencil 
Paper Rose Crisp Christmas Sentiment Sheets
Assorted Flowers
Candied Apple Distress Ink
Smooth White Cardstock






Well that's all from me today.  If you like any of the gorgeous products I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with so many more fabulous ones....  
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!