Monday, October 17, 2022

Paper Rose Studio October DT Share 2

Hi there!

Today I have my second project to share for October as part of my DT work for Paper Rose Studio.  I have created a set of two Christmas Gift Boxes.  I have lots of these white boxes from Candles I have purchased.  They are really strong and only have a small sticker on the front, so I thought I can pretty them up for different occasions and put chocolates or a small gift in them!  Perfect don't you agree!! 


 Products Used:

Paper Rose Poinsettia Garden 12x12 & 6x6 Paper Collections
Paper Rose Poinsettia Garden Watercolour & Basics 12x12 Paper Collections 
Paper Rose Dove Bird Die a
Paper Rose Crisp Christmas Sentiments Sheets
Empty Candle Boxes

Box 1....




Box 2....




Well that's all from me today.  If you like any of the gorgeous products I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with so many more fabulous ones....  I have one more project to share with you later in the month as part of my DT work, so I hope you pop back to check it out.....
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!