Thursday, April 29, 2021

Paper Rose Studio DT Share Three

Hi there!
Today I'm just popping in to share the last of my DT projects for April at Paper Rose Studio.  I have altered Kaiser wooden card box for my final share this month..


Products Used:

Kaiser Wooden Card Box
Paper Rose Emily's Garden 12 x 12 and 6 x 6 Paper Packs
Paper Rose Flourish 1 Chipboard
 Paper Rose Rounded Decorative Corner Die
Gesso
Assorted Flowers
Assorted Bling






Well that's all from me today.  If you like the gorgeous paper pack, chipboard and die I've used on my layout be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!