Thursday, April 8, 2021

Paper Rose Studio April Share One

Hi there!

Just popping in to share the first of my DT projects for April for Paper Rose Studio.  First up this month I have a canvas to share.

"Beautiful" 



Products Used:

Circle Canvas
Paper Rose Enchanted Garden 12 x 12 and 6 x 6 Paper Packs
Paper Rose Gold Shimmer Cardstock
Paper Rose Simple Leaf Duo and Dainty Butterfly Small Dies
Paper Rose Leafy Circle Lattice Stencil
Kaisercraft Sprays
13arts Modelling Paste






Well that's all from me today.  If you like the paper pack, dies and stencil I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  I have a couple more projects to share with you later in the month as part of my DT work, so I hope you pop back to check them out.....
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting! 

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!