Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Funky Flair Studio November DT Share

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share my project I created as part of my DT at Funky Flair Studio for November..... 

This month I have created a layout.

"Treasure"


Products Used:

Kaisercraft Black Cardstock
Kaisercraft Mix & Match Collection
FWAB and Green Tara Flowers
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Kaisercraft Mists
Treasure Chipboard
Uniquely Creative Stitched Scallop Circle Die







Well that's all from me today.  If you love the gorgeous flair I have used on my project today, be sure to pop over to the website here, where you will find them all....
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Fabulous layout with all your wonderful mixed media wonderfulness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Tania!! The black and white piccies stand out so well against the gorgeous background and I love the arrangement of the doilies, the butterflies and flowers!! Simply stunning!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!