Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard November DT Shares

Hi there!
Today I have my latest creations to share with you as part of my DT work for November at Anna's Craft Cupboard.

This month I got to work with a couple of gorgeous Simple Stories Kissing Booth Collection..........   I created a BTP Project, a couple of layouts and cards.

First up is a layout to share.

"Sweet"


 If you would like to see how I created my layout you can see the step x step tutorial here.

Products Used:

Simple Stories Kissing Booth Collection
Smooth White Cardstock
TCW Stencil
49 & Market Flowers
Dylusions Sprays

Some close ups.....









Next is another layout.....

"So Happy Together"


Products Used:

Simple Stories Kissing Booth Collection
Smooth White Cardstock
49 & Market Flowers
Dylusions Sprays

Some close ups.....







Next is a couple of cards......


Products Used:

Simple Stories Kissing Booth Collection
Kraft Cardstock
49 & Market and Kaisercraft Flowers

"I Love You Card"


A few close ups......





"You Make Me Smile Card"


A few close ups......





Finishing off with a Beyond the Page Project.
I have altered one of Kaisercraft's Mini Dresser Drawers.


Products Used:

Simple Stories Kissing Booth Collection
Kaisercraft Wooden Mini Dresser Drawers
49 & Market and Kaisercraft Flowers
Black Paint

Some close ups......






Well that's all from me today.  If you are looking for some fabulous inspiration and love keeping up up to date with all the latest products be sure to check out the Anna's Craft Cupboard blog...

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

2 comments :

  1. Wow you have been busy with these beautiful papers, I love each one.. the layouts are gorgeous, the cards are sooo pretty and love the OTP too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What gorgeous creations Tania! Love the papers! Really love the backgrounds on both of your pages and the mix of paper layers on the cards are just gorgeous! Love the altered mini drawers too .. so pretty! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!