Thursday, July 5, 2018

Scrapmatts July DT Shares

Hi there!

Today I have a couple of projects to share as part of my DT work for Scrapmatts for July......

First up a Heart Canvas!  I had so much fun getting messy making this canvas and love how the colours turned out!

"Smile"


Products Used:

Heart Canvas
Scrapmatts Bricks Stencil ST9023
Scrapmatts Chipboard Assorted Words 30 CB6117
Scrapmatts Chipboard Wildflowers 04 CB5177
Scrapmatts Chipboard Diamond Mesh 02 CB5126
Lindys Stamp Gang Magicals and Sprays
Kaiser Script Texture Stamp
49 & Market and Prima Flowers
Paper Straws

I used the Bricks stencil to add texture to the background.  Then I got messy adding lots of colour using an assortment of colouring mediums.  Once I was happy with the colours I began to add my embellishments.  I altered my chipboard pieces with some new Dylusions Shimmer sprays. Added some paper straws and then my photos.  I finished off the canvas with lots of yummy blooms.......

Some close ups....






My second share is a layout.  I had a little fun playing on snapchat recently so I decided to scrap one of those photos lol!


Products Used:

Kaisercraft Bow & Arrow Collection
Scrapmatts Paint Drips Stencil ST9033
Scrapmatts Chipboard Page Borders 07 CB2008
Scrapmatts Chipboard Assorted Words 24 CB6106
Scrapmatts Chipboard Tabs 01 CB5117
49 & Market, Green Tara and Prima Flowers
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Dylusions Sprays

I added lots of torn layered edges on this page and then used the Paint Drips Stencil on the background.  I added a photo and created a couple of flower clusters either side of it and then tucked in the gorgeous page borders on either side keeping them in the white finish.  

A few close ups....






 That's all from me today.  Be sure to jump over to the Scrapmatts store here and check out all the fabulous products!!
 Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful creating, love the backgrounds and your eye for detail and texture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!