Friday, July 27, 2018

Funky Flair Studio July DT Reveal

Hi there!

Today I'm super excited to share that I have re joined the Funky Flairs Studio Design Team.  Just love their Flairs and awesome Kits......  So in saying that I thought I would share a couple of layouts I created using the new release Kit "Selfie"  as part of my DT work for July.

"Say Cheese"

Products Used:

Funky Flairs Studio Selfie Kit
Kraft Cardstock
Scrapmatts Stencil ST9005
Kaisercraft and Heidi Swapp Color Shine Sprays





And my second page.......

"Selfie"

Products Used:

Funky Flairs Studio Selfie Kit
Kaisercraft White Cardstock
Dylusions and Distress Ink Sprays
Little Birdie and Green Tara Flowers





Well that's all from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Be sure to pop over to the store here and check out all the fabulous flairs and kits, if your lucky you might still be able to get yourself one of these awesome "Selfie Kits" I hear there is a couple left.

Until next time, happy crafting.....

2 comments :

  1. Ah these are fabulous, great photos and your photo is so lovely too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these layouts Tania!! Both backgrounds are just fabulous and I love the photos too! Absolutely stunning work!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!