Monday, January 29, 2018

Shop and Crop January DT Shares - Fun with the November Card Kit........

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share with you a few DT projects I created for Shop and Crop Scrapbooking.
So I know that Christmas is over but I thought I would share with you a few cards and layouts I created using our gorgeous November Card Kit.  Such a gorgeous collection and kit to work with!

First up is a few cards......


Merry Christmas Card"

I embellished each of the cards with a few extra goodies from my stash - a flower or two, and flair and of course a little bit of bling........ 


Some close ups......



"Merry, Merry Christmas Card"


a few close ups.......



Last card,

"Merry Christmas Card"


a couple of close ups...... 



Next up is a couple of layouts to share with you!!

"Joy"


I used some white cardstock for the base and then used different patterned paper from the Fa la la pad to add the layers under my photo, add a few matching die cuts from the kit and finished the page with some flowers, a flair and some bling from my stash!

Here's some close ups...... 





"Fa la la"
My final share for today is another page using a couple of sheets from the paper pad but lots of matching die cut pieces from the kit.....  I again added some flowers and a flair from my stash!


a few more close ups...





Well that is all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all to get out those Christmas pics, you can even make a start on your next Christmas cards lol.  I still have lots of product left over after making all these products, such a great value kit.  Be sure to pop over to the store here and check out all the fabulous kits and products.  And don't forget to use this code TR5 to get yourself a little discount......

Unitl next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Oh you can never create too many christmas cards, so these look great... fabulous festive layouts too.. great photos.. Wonderful creating!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!