Thursday, January 25, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard January DT Shares

Hi there!

So I am back after my amazing holiday away in Melbourne and Geelong, lots of fun had and Memories made, loved spending time with family and friends, enjoyed lots of tennis and can’t forget the shopping too!! Can’t wait for the next adventure...........
Today I wanted to share my projects I created for this month as part of my DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard.   I was extremely lucky to get to work with stunning Photo Play Vintage Girl Collection  and I created two layout and a beyond the page project.

My first layout.......

"You Can Change The World"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Photoplay Vintage Girl Collection
49 & Market Flowers
TCW Stencil
Tonic Studio Nuvo Mousse 
Kaiser Mist
Muslin






My second layout........
I also created a step by step photo tutorial for this page and it can be found here over on the blog!"

You Are Amazing"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Photoplay Vintage Girl Collection
49 & Market Flowers
Kaiser Stencil
Tonic Studio Nuvo Mousse 
Kaiser Mist
Muslin

  




And lastly is my beyond the page project

Products Used:

Kaiser Large Butterfly Wall Art
Photoplay Vintage Girl Collection
49 & Market Flowers
Kaiser Stencil
Tonic Studio Nuvo Mousse 
Kaiser Mist
Muslin

"Kaiser Altered Butterfly Wall Art"









Well that's all from me today.  If you are looking for some fabulous inspiration and love keeping up up to date with all the latest products be sure to check out the Anna's Craft Cupboard blog...

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

4 comments :

  1. Hi Tania, welcome home to the heat! Love all your projects, such pretty papers to work with. Especially like the layering and flower clusters and that floral paper in the butterfly is swoon worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw some of your adventures on facebook, you must have had a wonderful time!!!! and these creations are all so pretty, love all the blooms, mixed media on the back grounds... Holidays go way too quickly in my opinion!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Wow! Wow! Such gorgeous creations Tania!! Welcome home after your trip away .. hope you won't melt in the heat this weekend!! I think I probably will! LOL!! Love all of these makes. Such pretty papers and flowers and such gorgeous designs! Absolutely stunning works!! Stay cool!! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure have rocked these beautiful layouts Tania and I LOVE what you have done with the 49 and Market flowers too. Gorgeous creations and I don't know if had had previously congratulated you on your new DT position, so if I didn't, a big CONGRATS my friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!