Monday, July 31, 2017

Shop and Crop July DT Second Reveal - Showcasing the Rose Quartz Crop Kit

Hi there!
Just popping in tonight share with you a couple of DT pages and some cards I made using the "Rose Quartz June Crop Kit"  this is one of the fabulous kits we had on offer at Shop and Crop Scrapbooking last month. I was so happy when I opened my DT Kit and saw I had this kit as I just loved this collection, so stunning with the added addition of the metallic patterns!!

I decided to scrap a couple of B & W photos of my daughter from a recent trip away, I thought they suited the paper range perfectly........

"I Love You"


Products Used:

Shop and Crop June Crop Kit - Prima Rose Quartz Patterned Papers, with matching die cut pack and flowers




"Beautiful


Products Used:

Shop and Crop June Crop Kit - Prima Rose Quartz Patterned Papers, with matching die cut pack and flowers




So I had a few bits and pieces left over, so here's a few cards I made, so easy with just the scraps and the Die cut pack.  From my stash I added a couple of flowers and finished them off with a little bling! Who doesn't love a bit of bling??? 




Well that's my shares for today.  
Be sure to pop on over to the Shop and Crop website 
and check out the kits and other goodies in store here, so many fabulous kits on offer each month.

Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. Oh wow the layouts are so pretty, love the photos and the blooms, and fabulous cards too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty and your girl always looks happy in her photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty layout Tania & that photo of your daughter too. She is sure going to breaks some hearts in a few years. Beautiful detail & I love all your cards too. Thanks for sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!