Monday, July 3, 2017

Off the Rails Scrapbooking July DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Today I  have another  DT layout to share with you all, this page is for the latest challenge at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.  Such a fabulous Mood Board don't you agree, and my photo was just perfect for it :)


"Having A Wild Time"


Products Used:

Bazzill Brown Cardstock
Kaiser Patterned Papers
Funky flair Studio Flairs
Manor House and Green Tara Flowers
TCW Stencil




I hope you can come and join us at Off the Rails and enter this months challenge, using this gorgeous Mood Board to inspire you all.  Good luck everyone, I can't wait to see all of your fabulous entries.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

4 comments :

  1. Ah yes perfect photo and perfect papers too.. stunning layout... love that photo.. what a great opportunity to get close to a beautiful big pussy cat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty layout. The papers really go well with the moodboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How perfect are the papers, stunning page...love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally nailed this Tania. I found the moodboard so challenging but you rocked it!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!