Sunday, February 5, 2017

Shop and Crop February Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hi there!

Today I have a page to share for the latest challenge at Shop and Crop this month is a Tic Tac Toe Board.  I chose Patterned Paper, Washi Tape and Stencils :)


"You Make Me Happy"


Products Used:

Kaiser Smooth White Cardstock
Cocoa Vanilla Make A Wish Patterned Papers, Die Cuts & Chipboard Stickers
Tim Holtz Washi Tape
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
TCW Stencil
Kaiser Mists




Well that's all from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous, so pretty, love the colors!! I hope you have had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love that washi tape on the bg, looks nice against the pretty pastel colours:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!