Thursday, February 16, 2017

Colorful Creations February Second DT Reveal

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share with you my page for our mid month challenge at Colorful Creations. For this challenge we would like for you to use one of our challenge words below to create your project.

Our words for this month are LAYERS, LOVE, COLD AND JOY.  Please incorporate one of these words into your project.  It can be in the way of the title, picture, pattern paper, etc… let creativity be your guide! I used the word "Love"


"Today Is Perfect"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Kaiser Ubud Dreams Patterned Papers and Collectables
49 & Market and Green Tara Flowers
Kaiser Stencil
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Sprays
Kaiser Rhinestones
2 Crafty Chipboard





Well that's all from me today!  Pop over to the blog here and check out the first reveal and lots of fabulous inspiration from the other DT girls :) :)  I hope you can find some time to play along, we have lots of awesome challenges coming up hopefully to inspire you all!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

  1. This looks wonderful, love the colors and great photo too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!