Friday, August 12, 2016

Kitaholic Kits August DT Reveal 2

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share with you a layout I did as part of my DT work for Kitaholic Kits. I have to say I just love this month's kit, don't get me wrong I love them all but this has been my favourite :)

"Picture Perfect"


Products Used:

Kitaholic Kits - Main, Mixed Media and Embellishment Kit
Other - Kaiser Paint, Gesso and Green Tara Flowers




Well that's all from me today.  
Make sure you pop over to the Kitaholics Kits Facebook page and check out all the amazing kits we have on offer,  each jam packed with so many yummy goodies.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. This looks wonderful, I love the pink paint on the background and cute camer too! Another gorgeous layout! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!