Friday, August 5, 2016

Kitaholic Kits August DT First Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have one of my August DT creations to share with you for Kitaholic Kits.  My first project this month is an altered Kaiser3D Wall Art  - Square Frame  :)


Products Used:

Kitaholic Kits - Main, Mixed Media and Embellishment Kits

Other - Kaiser Mists and Flowers
Cocoa Vanilla Wooden Embellishments & Puffy Stickers (from the Kitaholc Kits on line store)




Well that's all from me today.  
Make sure you pop over to the Kitaholics Kits Facebook page and check out all the gorgeous kits and info on how to get your hands on these,  each jam packed with so many yummy goodies.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

4 comments :

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment on my June 123 layout. I love the soft pretty colours of this project combined with the fun pops of teal. Is the background paper embossed? I always forgot to make use of my embossing folders to add texture. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Rachel. The background is actually been done using a stencil and texture paste 😀 Thanks for lovely comment too xx

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty, soft colors and love the pop of aqua from the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful!!! LOOOVE the soft colours & can't WAIT til my kit arrives!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!