Friday, May 20, 2016

My2angels Scrapbooking May Guest DT Second Share

Hi there!

Today I have a couple of Off the Page Projects I made recently for part of my Guest DT work over at My2angels, using lots of their gorgeous unique and handmade charm embellishments

First up is an 8 x 8 canvas.


I started by adding some texture to the background with a couple of stencils. Once dry I used the chipboard from the Bubbles & Circles Chippie Charm Kit which I cut up and placed either side of my canvas. I then decorated the bottom of the canvas with an assortment of flowers including cherry blossoms and Stemmed Star Flowers Baby Pink & White, also putting in some Premade White Satin Bows. Once I was happy with the arrangement off my embellishments I then had some fun adding Colour Blast Sprays until I was happy with the colours. I added one of the Camera Charms Silver and Pink and Silver Love Charming Word to the bottom of my flower cluster. I used one of Kaiser's Script word clear stickers for my title and finished of my canvas with glass cabochons scattered around the canvas.

Below I have some close ups.




My second project to share with you is a small Collectables Chipboard Heart Printers tray I altered.

Firstly I assembled the heart, then gave it a couple of coats of gesso using a sponge so it gave it a more textured look. I then flicked Black Dylusions mist randomly over it. Once I was happy with the placement of my photo I then got to the fun part - Decorating it. I used one of the My2angels gorgeous Today Embellishments Kits (OOS but Tracy promises that will be back in stock soon as they sold out so quickly!) and finished off my project with some pretty blooms (cherry blossoms and rosebuds) from My2angels and Kaiser Pearls.


And a few close ups of this project




Well that's all from me today, be sure to pop over to the My2angels Shop and check out all their gorgeous unique and handmade embellishments all made by the every so talented Tracy you won't be disappointed!!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. These look gorgeous, you have been so busy.. love the little embellies and flowers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divine projects....love the colouring in the top one, especially....& those flowers! YUM:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful works of Art Tania......Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!