Monday, May 2, 2016

Funky Flairs Studio May DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

This morning I have a OTP project to share with you for our new challenge over at Funky Flair Studio.  This month we have another gorgeous Mood Board to inspire you all!



Products Used:

Wooden Heart
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Manor House, Petaloo and Magnolia Flowers
Muslin and Twine
Tim Holtz Playing Cards
Kaiser Paint






Well that's all from me today I hope you can play along too and maybe win yourself a prize, some great sponsors this month. 

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Oh this is really pretty, you have matched the colors so well! I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creating Tania....love the gorgeous colours! What a great idea decorating a pretty heart :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!