Sunday, February 9, 2014

February Card Makers Club - Paper Flourish

Hi there,

So it's that time on month again which means another Card Makers Club!!  This month we were given a Coral piece of Bazzill and Three Coral/Cream Rose Buds. I have given this card a lot of detail as it is for a special friends 40th Birthday....


For the card base I used the challenge piece of Coral Bazzill.  Two of the rosebuds I left whole and just flattened them out slightly, and the third one I pulled the petals apart and randomly stuck them in and around my flower clusters.  The other flowers are Prima and Green Tara.  The patterned paper is Magnolia.  I have used the Martha Stewart Deep Edge Butterfly punch around a couple of the edges. The single Butterfly Punch is also Martha Stewart.  I have used Muslin on the bottom and top layer of the card.  The pearl strips are Kaiser.  The trinkets are from my stash.  I have paper pieced the Prima Doll stamp with the same Magnolia paper used on the layers and coloured her hair in with Copics.  Lastly the Sentiment Stamp is SU and I have used the Scallop Circle Punch around it.

Thanks for visiting,

Tania xx


1 comment :

  1. Loving this card Tania..love the prima doll and fabulous paper piecing..love the colours too..fabulous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!