Thursday, October 10, 2013

October Card Makers Club - Paper Flourish

Good Morning,

This month at Card Makers Club at Paper Flourish the challenge was to create a spring card and we were given a piece of Lip Gloss Bazzill Bling. Below is my card that I made for the challenge.



Here is a closer look at some of the flowers.



I have used a Papermania stepper card for the card base.  As mentioned above the Bazzill bling is Lip Gloss, the yellow cardstock is plain Bazzill.  The Julie Nutting Prima Doll is paper pieced in Prima's new "Anna Marie" Papers.  The ribbon is seam binding.  The flowers are Green Tara and Prima.  The Flair Buttons Pearl Flourishes are also Prima, and lastly the sentiment stamp is from Stamp It.

Tania xx

4 comments :

  1. Wow Stunning card!!!Love the girl & all the flowers & the colours are stunning.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tania :) I loved your work at the retreat, and decided to go looking for you, hoping you had a blog :) well, I found you lol... your work is beautiful... Im a new follower, and will be a regular visitor here form now on. So lovely to meet you at the retreat.. and I hope you can make it again next year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, thank you, love your work too, and I will be there with bells on next year, had so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!