Tuesday, October 8, 2013

FWAB - October Challenge

Hi there,

Just popping in to show you my LO I made for FWAB latest Challenge.  The requirements this month were to use a little Mixed Media, so I have sprayed and stamped my background page.

You can see the full details here,




I have used the new MME "Find your Wings and Fly" Collection,  The background paper is sprayed with Lindys Stamp Gang Pink Ladies Pink, and I have then stamped a Hero Arts background stamp over the paper in Frayed Burlap.  I have Distressed all the edges and then also inked them with Frayed Burlap.  The flowers are Manor House and lastly I have used a Jasmine Laser Flourish.

Tania xx


2 comments :

  1. Hi Tania, Lovely to meet you last weekend. You have created a gorgeous layout for the FWAB challenge. I spy lots of Manor House flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judith, It was lovely to meet you too! It's funny when I was sitting next to you during the class, I knew I recognised you and it wasn't till I went onto the FWAB blog the penny finally dropped... It was a fab weekend, don't know about you but I can't wait for the next one :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!