Saturday, August 17, 2013

Prima Doll Canvas.


There's nothing better than spending a chilly Saturday playing with Julie Nutting Doll Stamps, they are so much fun and you can do so much with them.  I have had the idea of making a canvas with one for so long and today I finally did it :)



I have used a Kaisercraft 6 x 6 Canvas. I stuck the Twiddleybitz Small Swirl Overlay to the canvas and then painted it all in Gesso.  I have used Dylusions Sprays and Silks Paints.  The Doll Stamp is Paper Pieced using Prima's Fairy Rhymes Collection and her hair is coloured with Kaiser Fusion Markers. The flowers are Prima and Manor House and lastly the Resin Fairy is Prima.

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. This is just wonderful Tania, I love the paper piecing and the colours and techniques are gorgeous.Love the flowers and angel...beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!