Tuesday, August 13, 2013

FWAB - August Challenge

Hello, well it is that time again to start all the new challenges for the month.  Today I wanted to show you my entry for Flourish With A Bling's August Challenge and this month you are to draw inspiration from this quote, 

“It’s the little things that make life wonderful”

So I decided to use the quote on my Layout.

You can see the full details here



I have used Kaiser's new Tea Party Collection Papers and Collectables for this Layout.  The flowers are Manor House, Prima and Green Tara.  I have used the FLower Border from Twiddleybitz and Paint it in Pickled Raspberry Distress Ink.  The Canvas Letters are Prima and lastly I have used FWAB's Chloe Pink Pearl Flourish.

Tania xx


1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!