Thursday, April 4, 2024

Create Your Own Sunshine Heart - 2 Crafty Chipboard

 Hi there!

Today I'm popping in to share the first of my DT projects for April for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I've altered a decorative wooden heart.


2 Crafty Products Used:

*Lace Doily Frame
*6x4 Phrase Stick Set 5
*Mini Branches


I purchased this awesome wooden heart and thought how perfect it would look all decked out with some gorgeous 2 Crafty Chipboard.  


The Mini Branches are coloured with Black Marble Dylusions Shimmer Spray and the Create You Own Sunshine Tilte chippie with 13arts Ayeeda Burnt Sienna Chalk Mist.  I kept the Lace Doily Frame raw.


Once the chippie pieces were all dry I set about decorating the heart. I added the Lace Doily Frame first and then focused on decorating down the left.
 I used lots of fussy cut elements from the Mintay Flora Book 8.  I added these to the heart along with assorted paper blooms and then tucked in the Mini Brach chippie pieces amongst them.  I finished off the heart by adding the Create You Own Sunshine Title across the Lace Doily Frame.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!