Friday, March 1, 2024

Happiness is This - 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share the last of my DT projects for February for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have created a layout.

"Happiness is This"


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Lattice Heart Set
*Frame Hand Drawn Heart
*Mollie's Butterfly Set
*6x4 Phrase Stick Set 5
*Foliage Set 11



I used the gorgeous Paper Rose Rainbow Twirl 2.0 Paper Collection to create the base for for my layout.  Once I had created my background I set about putting my page together.
I fussy cut the beautiful large flower wreath from one of the papers and added it to the center of my base page. 


I coloured the Lattice and Hand Drawn Frame Hearts with Lavender Blue Opal Polish and once dry I randomly dabbed on some Golden Glow Opal Polish.  I framed my photo with the largest Hand Drawn  Heart chippie, added it to my page and then added the remaining Heart chippies across the page.
I added some flowers along the bottom of my photo and along the left side.


I coloured the Mollie's Butterflies and Foliage Set with the Golden Glow Opal Polish.   Once dry I added the Butterfly chippies and cut the Foliage chippies into pieces and tucked them in among the flowers. I finished of the page with a title from the Phrase Stick Set 5 which I also coloured with the Golden Glow Opal Polish.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!