Saturday, January 20, 2024

Cherish You Always - 2 Crafty Chipboard

 Hello there!

Just popping in today to share the last of my DT projects for January for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have created a layout.

"Cherish You Always". 

2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Boho Floral Arrow
*2023's
*6x4 Phrase Stick Set 4
*Mini Title Stick Set 1
*Magnolia Stems



I used the beautiful Mintay Grandma's Attic Paper Collection to create the base for for my layout.  Once I had created my background I set about putting my page together.


I gave the Magnolia Stems, Boho Floral Arrow and 2023 Title a light coat of gesso and then sponged them all with Blushed Peach Opal Polish.  I added my photo and once the chippie pieces were dry I added the Boho Floral Arrow along the bottom of my photo.  
I added a couple of clusters of flowers and fussy cut elements along the bottom of the photo also and then tucked in the Magnolia Stems to these.


I finished off my page by adding a couple of the Stick Titles one from the Mini Range and the other from the Phase range.  I left both of these raw.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!