Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Christmas Time Altered Tree - 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share the first of my DT projects for November for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  Last year I created one of these Beyond the Page Wooden Christmas Trees and enjoyed making it so much I decided I would make another.  


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Ornate Snowflakes
*Holly Twig Branches
*Swirly Holly Set
*Christmas Mini Word Set 1





I kept the Christmas Tree raw and decorated each panel with gorgeous Christmas papers from Paper Rose called Christmas Time.


I painted the Ornate Snowflakes, Swirly Holly and Celebrate & Christmas from the Christmas Mini Word Set 1 chippies with Gold Mont Marte Paint.  Once dry I randomly dabbed on some Colour Blast Snow White Colour Paste.
I dabbed on a thick coat of Art Alchemy Green Gold paint to the Holly Twig Branches and once dry gave them all a light coat of Chopped Pesto Ink Spray. 


I attached my photo to a couple of distressed paper layers in the same paper that I decorated the frame with and then placed it on the tree.
 I cut the large Swirl from the Swirly Holly in half and added one half to the top of my photo and the other to the bottom of my photo.  I then embellished the tree with assorted flowers. I tucked the Holly Twig Branches and Ornate Snowflakes randomly into different areas of my flower clusters and to finish I added true snow to the Tree and randomly over the chippies and flowers.

That's all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Altered Christmas Tree  
Until next time,
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!