Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Have Yourself A Very Merry Christmas Step x Step Layout - 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hi there!

Stopping in today to share a layout I created for the 2 Crafty Chipboard Design Team.  I have a short step x step photo tutorial for this layout.


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Have Yourself A Very Merry Christmas
*Holly Twig Branches
*Leafy Xmas Frame




To create the background page I tore the top and bottom edges of the papers and distressed the edges.  I added a couple of pieces of distressed white cardstock as extra layers for when my photos are added later.


I painted the Leafy Xmas Frame and Have Yourself a Very Merry Christmas Chippies with pearl paint and while they were still wet sprinkled them with super fine glitter.  The Holly Twig Branch Chippies have been sprayed with Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray.


I fussy cut poinsettias from one of the patterned papers and embellished the background page with the fussy cut poinsettias.  


Once I was happy with the arrangement I tucked the Leafy Xmas Frame into the top right and Holly Twig Branches into other sections between the fussy cut Poinsettias.


I added my photos to the white cardstock paper layers.  I added some flowers and sponged on some Colourblast Snow White Colour Paste onto them.  To finish my layout I added the Have Yourself A Very Merry Christmas Chippie Title to the bottom left of the my layout.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful layout... always enjoy seeing how your pages come together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!