Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Blush Pink Christmas Altered Christmas Tree - 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hi there!

Just popping in to share the first of my DT projects for December for 2 Crafty Chipboard.   I have created an altered Wooden Christmas Tree for my first share.


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Christmas Beauty
*Mini Reindeers
*Swirly Holly Decorative Set


I kept the Christmas Tree raw and decorated each panel with gorgeous Christmas papers from Paper Rose called Blush Pink Christmas.


I painted all the chippie pieces with Art Alchemy White Pearl Paint and whilst it was still wet I sprinkled all the pieces with Fairy Dust Glitter. I attached my photo to a couple of tags in the same paper that I decorated the frame with and then placed it on the frame.


I fussy cut lots of elements from the same paper and decorated the frame with it.  I then added the large Swirl from the Swirly Holly Decorative Set along the bottom left of the photo.  I then embellished the frame with assorted flowers, added both the Holly Swirls to the larger flower clusters.  I added the Mini Reindeers to the frame and to finish I added true snow to the Tree and randomly over the chippies and flowers.

That's all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Altered Christmas Tree  
Until next time,
Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!