Thursday, August 18, 2022

Captured Memories Layout - 2 Crafty Chipboard

 Hello there!

Today I am sharing my second project for August as part of the 2 Crafty Chipboard Design Team.  I have created a layout to share with you all!

"Captured Memories". 

2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Captured Memories 
*Angie's Vines
*Wrought Iron
*Lace Doily 

Once I had created my background I set about putting my page together. I first added some paper under the photo to build up some layers .


I coloured the Captured Memories, Angie's Vine's and Lace Doily with Prima Wax Rose Gold.  I added lots of fussy cut elements and assorted flowers around the photo.  I cut up the Angie's Vines and the tucked pieces in amongst them.


I added the Captured Memories title to the bottom left of the photo.  To finish off the page I added a raw Wrought Iron chippie to the top and bottom of the layout, tucking them under the paper layers.


That's all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Captured Memories Layout.  
Until next time,
Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!