Friday, July 1, 2022

Paper Rose Studio July DT Share One

Hi there!

Just popping in to share the first of my DT projects for July for Paper Rose Studio.  First up this month I have a set of cards to share.


Products Used:

Paper Rose Crimson Rose 6x6 - Gold Foil Paper Collection
Paper Rose Alana Flower Die
Paper Rose Scallop Square Frame Dies
Paper Rose Big Black & White and Big Sentiments 1.0 Sentiment Sheets
Paper Rose Square Card Bases
Paper Rose Gold Shimmer Cardstock Pack
FWAB Gold Pearls


Card One....



Card Two....



Card Three....




Card Four....


Well that's all from me today.  If you like the gorgeous products I have used on my cards be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  I have a couple more projects to share with you later in the month as part of my DT work, so I hope you pop back to check them out.....
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!