Monday, February 21, 2022

Beautiful New Paper Collections from Paper Rose

 Hi there!

Just popping in quickly today to share some projects I created using some new Paper Collections from Paper Rose Studio.

The first Collection is Sunny Days.  This Collection is available in 12x12, 6x6 and also has coordinating super cute Die Cuts.  

"Little Moments, Big Memories" Layout

Some cards......














The next Collection is called "One of a Kind"

This Collection is available in 12x12 and 6x6. 

"You Are a Limited Edition" Layout


 I also created a set of cards for a card kit.










I hope you like my creations using these gorgeous collections, if you would like to check them out you can on the website here there is also some gorgeous coordinating dies. 
Well that's all from me.  Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Oh wow you have been busy! Such fabulous paper collections!! Beautiful creations once again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!